New ECDL/ICDL Approved Courseware
New Modules Syllabus Version 1 – available now:
- Computer Essentials
- Online Essentials
- IT Security
- Online Collaboration
Office 2010 / Windows 7 – Application Modules Syllabus Version 5.0
- Word processing
- Using Databases
- Print Version: Electronic download for those who wish to take charge of their own printing.
- LMS Version: The LMS version is available, by arrangement, through some Test Providers, enabling candidates to register for both Tests and Aston Swann learning materials. Candidates can access and download the learning programme as individual lessons or examples.
- Work files: Now available for Tutors and registered candidates to download directly from the Aston Swann website. Instruction is given at the beginning of each Module on how to do this.
- Module Covers: Display the new ECDL ‘Approved Courseware’ label. All modules are named by subject.
- Support: We look forward to supporting you as you implement new ECDL / ICDL, using Aston Swann courseware, and to ensure the transition is seamless.
Contact us now for more information.
firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us on +44 (0)1763 257100
ICDL Note: Aston Swann New ICDL courseware is already available in many countries – please enquire about your country.
Aston Swann – Approved Courseware providers for the New ECDL/ICDL Qualification.